I thought about uploading my portfolio on this blog but then I decided to make another name to keep my projects separate from my personal rants. I’ve seen people before have a blog for both their personal rants and they promoted their projects on the same blog as their personal pages. After thinking about it more and more it looks tacky to mix personal blogs with a portfolio. I’ve thought long and hard about this because I don’t want to pay for two domains, but in the end, it’s worth it to keep my projects separate from my personal life.
Then people want to get worked up about someone because they don’t agree with their political views when they decide to share their personal views. So, on my new portfolio page I won’t be mentioning anything about what I think about anything. I will just be posting about my artwork, projects, etc.
I don’t know why anyone would want to vote for a side where they suspend your account for simply disagreeing with the head admin’s politics.
I was not insulting anyone on my @theqball4 account on twitter and jack just suspended me for no reason. The worst I called people was a loser and I used sarcasm to answer sarcasm…that didn’t call for a suspension considering Republicans get death threats every day and Twitter Support doesn’t suspend those resist accounts.
Yet, the people called me nasty names are still able to post on Twitter.
The last beef I got into on there was when people said if I don’t support abortion then I should adopt someone’s kid. I told people why is it my or the government’s responsibility to care for someone else’s kid? Shouldn’t that be the parents’ job???
For people who claim to care about kids I don’t see how aborting one’s own offspring or giving your own child away for someone else to adopt is caring.
I also mentioned how atheists want to act holier than thou but I have never heard of any atheist groups helping the homeless the way churches do.
Usually, I get an email to say which post it was that triggered jack and I didn’t receive any email at all.
Jack just flat out suspended my twitter account for no reason whatsoever.
This has to be infringing on my free speech rights and something should be able to be done about it.
If people are talking to others in a particular way and they’re not getting the results they want, it’s probably how they talk to people.
If someone cut you in line how would you respond?
Aggressive: Do you always make a habit of cutting in front of someone else?
Passive: That’s ok, stay there.
Passive-Aggressive: That’s ok, cut in front of me even though I was here first.
Assertive: Excuse me, the line is back there.
I shut people off when they say things like “Educate yourself” or if they talk to me like that. I tend to say things back like: “If you’re the one who is supposed to be the teacher, why are you asking questions?” I don’t know who they think they are and who they think they’re talking to when they speak like that.
I hear what people are saying about the president and other things, but because they’re childish and they insult anyone that merely disagrees with them, I cannot support people who aren’t respectful of how others think.
It’s like I have to have their opinion or else what I say doesn’t matter to them.
If that’s the case then, I still stick by what I believe in and I won’t allow people to use me for a vote if they don’t care why I think the way I do.
I’m not a programmed robot. I don’t repeat lines said to me by the TV/media or by the president.
If people think they can fool me and that I’ll believe whatever the media says, they’ll be in for a real surprise. I’m not as gullible as half of the United States who are going into mass hysteria over made up lies by the media.
I’m interested in reading some blogs and was wondering if there are any other like minded individuals like me. What’s good on WordPress?
Even if I don’t agree with people on things, as long as people are respectful about the differences I am willing to get to know other bloggers.
Too many people have been disrespectful toward me for disagreeing with them when they couldn’t care less to understand how or why I support and think the way I do. They just fly off the handle with insults which has caused me to not want to make more friends if people are going to behave that way.
I have my beliefs and I don’t change my beliefs for anyone. And so far, no one has given me any good reason why I should change any of my beliefs.
I’m looking to connect with people who can:
- have mature conversations
- are polite/respectful
- People who do as they say
- People who can admit when they’re wrong after they’ve been presented undeniable facts
- People who can apologize when they’ve done something wrong to someone.
I’ve often noticed that many people will say one thing and then do another or that they will never apologize to someone when they’ve hurt someone – I don’t need those types of people in my life.
I’m looking to connect with people who are looking to have personal growth on their journey of becoming better people than we were the day before and just growing, maturing, getting rid of any of our bad habits.
I don’t need toxic energy around me.
I’d like to remain positive about things even if it seems hopeless sometimes.
It’s always great to vent about situations to get things off one’s chest however, my current goal is trying not to hold grudges against people and letting bygones be bygones and focusing on the people in my life who are treating me right and who do appreciate me.
Thanks for understanding and I look forward to getting to know others on here.
I’m absolutely floored that there are still people who are going to vote for democrats. I’m like, really? Why? Can anyone legit answer my question as to why anyone would still vote for a democrat at this day and age after the sore loserish ways they’ve been behaving this past week alone?
This is recent:
- Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton call for violence on Republicans in public (I thought this was the party of peace and tolerance.)
- The social media tech giants IE: Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook demonetize sites that promote conservative values. Doesn’t that scare any democrat supporter that those social media tech giants silence those who don’t agree with them? I don’t recall conservatives silencing democrats when Obama won.
- Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American for the benefits – real Indian tribes disowned her after they found out she wasn’t a full Indian, only 1/1024th or however much she was. She was only a tiny drop of Indian but she wanted to say that was her whole identity.
- They lied about Kavanuagh to not get him nominated – When the Dr. Ford plan didn’t work she disappeared from the media after the media wanted to get everyone to “believe women.” She never got punished for making up assault charges.
- Don Lemon attacked Kanye’s dead mother and called Kanye racist names on live TV. (Why isn’t the left raging about that? I really don’t understand. I thought they were against racism???)
- Beto O’Rourke drove drunk 20+ years ago. Since we want to talk about what people did 20 – 30 years ago, why does Beto get a free pass in drinking? He wasn’t drinking at a college party, he was driving drunk! I know people who drink alcohol and they have never driven drunk so saying because he was young once is no excuse.
Why the double standard? Why is it a crime if Republicans do something yet the feminileftists are not outraged when a democrat man assaults women. They believe the man when a democrat gets accused?
This is ridiculous and flat out bias.
I will never vote for a democrat. They don’t call out racism when a democrat says offensive and racist things about a Republican.