I’m absolutely floored that there are still people who are going to vote for democrats. I’m like, really? Why? Can anyone legit answer my question as to why anyone would still vote for a democrat at this day and age after the sore loserish ways they’ve been behaving this past week alone?
This is recent:
- Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton call for violence on Republicans in public (I thought this was the party of peace and tolerance.)
- The social media tech giants IE: Google, YouTube, Twitter and Facebook demonetize sites that promote conservative values. Doesn’t that scare any democrat supporter that those social media tech giants silence those who don’t agree with them? I don’t recall conservatives silencing democrats when Obama won.
- Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American for the benefits – real Indian tribes disowned her after they found out she wasn’t a full Indian, only 1/1024th or however much she was. She was only a tiny drop of Indian but she wanted to say that was her whole identity.
- They lied about Kavanuagh to not get him nominated – When the Dr. Ford plan didn’t work she disappeared from the media after the media wanted to get everyone to “believe women.” She never got punished for making up assault charges.
- Don Lemon attacked Kanye’s dead mother and called Kanye racist names on live TV. (Why isn’t the left raging about that? I really don’t understand. I thought they were against racism???)
- Beto O’Rourke drove drunk 20+ years ago. Since we want to talk about what people did 20 – 30 years ago, why does Beto get a free pass in drinking? He wasn’t drinking at a college party, he was driving drunk! I know people who drink alcohol and they have never driven drunk so saying because he was young once is no excuse.
Why the double standard? Why is it a crime if Republicans do something yet the feminileftists are not outraged when a democrat man assaults women. They believe the man when a democrat gets accused?
This is ridiculous and flat out bias.
I will never vote for a democrat. They don’t call out racism when a democrat says offensive and racist things about a Republican.